ALTEMIRA Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the "Company", "we", "our", or "us") recognizes the importance of personal information and declare that we will carry out the following measures to maintain its security.
- The Company will strictly comply with all laws and regulations that apply to personal information, establish internal rules for the management of personal information, and convey those rules to all employees (including directors, general employees, part-timers, temporary workers), and other related parties as we implement, maintain, and continuously improve them.
- When acquiring personal information, the Company shall publicly announce or notify to the individual involved the purpose for which that information will be used, and then acquire the personal information within the scope required for that use.
- The Company will appoint a staff member in each department to manage personal information who will be responsible for keeping that personal information accurate and up-to-date, and implementing measures to prevent the unauthorized access to and the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of that personal information.
- The Company will use the personal information that it acquires within the scope specified in the announcement or notification that it issued at the time of its acquisition; manage it in an appropriate manner; and refrain from disclosing or providing it to a third party without the consent of the individual concerned except in the following cases.
- When the part of our business which handles personal information has been outsourced to a third party as part of the execution of our business.
- When provision of that information is required by a financial institution to execute a payment or other such financial transaction.
- When provision of that information is required under circumstances stipulated by the law or regulations.
- Should the Company share personal information with a third party or entrust personal information to a third party as part of the outsourcing of our business, we will, upon investigating that third party, enter into a contract with that third party as deemed necessary by the investigation and implement other measures required by the law.
- The Company acknowledges the right of the person to whom the personal information pertains to disclose, correct, stop the use of, or delete his or her own personal information. Should we receive a request for any of these actions from the person to whom the personal information pertains, we will promptly fulfill the request without objection unless prevented to do so by circumstances stipulated by the law or other regulations.
- The Company will strictly manage the personal information entrusted to us by the consignee and use it within the scope of the contract with the consignee. For questions, complaints and requests regarding disclosure, correction, cessation of use, deletion and other matters pertaining to personal information, please contact us at the following address.
ALTEMIRA Co., Ltd.
Inquiry Desk, HR and General Affairs Department
Nikkyohan Building, 4-25, Koraku 1-chome, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 112-0004, Japan
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (except on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and during the year-end and New Year holidays )
- The Company will strictly manage the personal information entrusted to us by the consignee and use it within the scope of the contract with the consignee.
Please note, however, that we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your use of the information on this website or your accessing of this website.